Agression :A poem by Dr Mukesh Pareek

It is very simple to be agressive
          when
You are slightly in the advantage
You are towards the biased side of increasing digits of all sorts.
You are agressive 

             when
You have nothing to stake for,
Nothing to lose and lament over.


Agression has you entirely 
when.  ...........
  

You are a husband or a teacher or a saler
Your agression is less a matter of trauma and testetorone.

Your agression is more political than mine Mr. Man.

Your agression has stood because I have withstood it with my concern for you.


I am not agressive
     when


I feel I might hurt you.
I might lose you.

I might disturb you.


I am agressive with reasons only stones know.
I am agressive with reasons only my heart senses.

Agression has his house in hubris.
And I am homeless...... 
Dr Mukesh Pareek 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRO -AMERICAN LITERATURE:A DETAILED SURVEY by Dr. Mukesh Pareek

The Art of Gnawing by Mukesh Pareek

Role of Discourse in the formation of subjectivity according to Michel Foucault