Memories:A Poem by Dr Mukesh Pareek

My being suspends with uninvited yet persistent recallings
Often, the intruders cavil and call out my left over shreds of me
Liars,I name these uncalled for hiccups
For their solace spurts my frame with pitious punctures in my soul

Ah me! Choice is an iron jacket all wears inside
My shreds and failing willings no more wish them
You gate crashers, stop luring me in a hallucination
I have learnt to breath in the tight, stiff air
Don't mislead my composure now
Go,you wandering hobgoblins of yore
Let me check in me with a self.

Dr Mukesh Pareek 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRO -AMERICAN LITERATURE:A DETAILED SURVEY by Dr. Mukesh Pareek

The Art of Gnawing by Mukesh Pareek

Role of Discourse in the formation of subjectivity according to Michel Foucault