Join My Online Classes for English Literature NET /JRF

#netenglish2021
#literarytheorynet
#mukeshpareek
#ugcnetenglish  #ntanetenglish
๐Ÿ‘‰JOIN THE BEST ONLINE CLASSES FOR ENGLISH LITERATURE NET/JRF.
๐Ÿ‘‰Dr Mukesh Pareek 
๐Ÿ‘‰14 NET, 3 JRF, 2 M. Phil 
๐Ÿ‘‰Live Classes on Zoom and Google. 
๐Ÿ‘‰Audio Lectures and Recorded Classes can't do justice with the tough syllabus of  UGC English Literature .
๐Ÿ‘‰You require an EXPERT OF EXPERTS to teach you TEXTS, to guide you, to solve your problems. 
๐Ÿ‘‰My classes are blessings of GOD. 
๐Ÿ‘‰ I work very hard on my students. 
๐Ÿ‘‰I don't pass time in SELF PRAISING  like the other people in this field. 
๐Ÿ‘‰Pure Studies in Live Class just like a College or University Class. 
๐Ÿ‘‰I discuss my PDF files page by page, teach original texts,  we discuss the depth of the meanings in our LIVE SESSIONS. 
๐Ÿ‘‰I have three different time slots for everyone, like working people, students, research scholars.... 
๐Ÿ‘‰I always want to teach more and more and more. 
In just last three days I am surprised to get hundreds of students from all over India joining me. 
๐Ÿ‘‰Join today without delay. Satisfy your hunger of knowledge, wisdom, career, job and enlightenment. 
๐Ÿ‘‰Contact me on whatsapp number 
๐Ÿ‘‰9828402032
www.englishcosmos.org

๐Ÿ‘‰This is the PDF file we will discuss in our fourth live class for English Literature NET ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRO -AMERICAN LITERATURE:A DETAILED SURVEY by Dr. Mukesh Pareek

The Art of Gnawing by Mukesh Pareek

Role of Discourse in the formation of subjectivity according to Michel Foucault